Terms And Conditions
Bidderjob Terms of service
Last Update: September 2019
Welcome to Bidderjob.com.
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Bidderjob website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Bidderjob.com (the "Site") by Bidderjob International Ltd. and, with respect to payment processing services, by its subsidiaries: Bidderjob Inc. (Fari, NY, USA) for payments made from the U.S. or BidderjobLimited (Lemesou 11, 2112 Nicosia, Cyprus) for payments made from anywhere else. Bidderjob International Ltd. and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as "Bidderjob" "we" or "us".
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Bidderjob services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request .
Buyers are users who purchase services on Bidderjob.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Bidderjob.
Bidderjob Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Bidderjob Credits are credits that Bidderjob may provide users to be used only for purchases on Bidderjob, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Bidderjob® Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gigs for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Bidderjob® Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
Bidderjob® Page is where the Seller can describe their Bid and the Gig’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Bidderjob® / are services offered on Bidderjob.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gigs.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Gig Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Bidderjob platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Gigs, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Gigs, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Bidderjob Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase Gigs on Bidderjob, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Gigs on Bidderjob.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Bidderjob. Registration is free.
- Gigs on Bidderjob may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Gigs are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Bidderjob in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Gig page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section .
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Gig Extras, or selling their Gig in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Bidderjob.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Gig page. Note: some Gigs charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and sections below for more information.
- Bidderjob retains the right to use all published delivered works for Bidderjob marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Gigs on Bidderjob to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Gigs.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- Bidderjob accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Bidderjob Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Bidderjob content via the Google Ads platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Bidderjob (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, Bidderjob may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Bidderjob accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Gig price shown on the Gig page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Bidderjob as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Bidderjob shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Bidderjob (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Bidderjob (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Bidderjob (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Bidderjob and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Bidderjob may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Bidderjob may deem necessary or prudent.
- Bidderjob partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Gig-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Bidderjob platform are performed by Bidderjob’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their Level status.
- 7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
- 10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
- 20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
- 30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.
- Gigs created on Bidderjob .....
- Gigs and/or users may be removed by Bidderjob from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
- Gigs misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Gigs
- Promoting Bidderjob and/or Bidderjob Gigs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates Bidderjob Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Gig images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Gig images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Gig images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Gigs may contain an approved Gig Video uploaded through the Gig management tools available on Bidderjob.
- Statements on the Gig Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Gigs in select Categories may set up Gig Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Gig.
- Gig Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Gig Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Gigs section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Gigs are subject to be removed due to violations found in Gig Extras.
- The amount of Gig Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Gig Extra, is based on your Seller Level. More information surrounding your accounts eligibility for Gig Extras can be found ....
- Services offered through Gig Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Gig Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each Gig Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
Bidderjob is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Bidderjob may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Bidderjob Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found ...
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering gigs for higher prices through Gig Extras, or selling their Gig in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Bidderjob editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Bidderjob to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Bidderjob retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
- Pro Sellers are pre-verified professionals who undergo a vetting process by Bidderjob editors. Applying for Bidderjob Pro is open to everyone: professional freelancers who are new to Bidderjob, as well as existing Bidderjob Sellers.
- Pro Sellers eligibility is constantly evaluated by Bidderjob to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Pro Seller selection is kept. Bidderjob retains the right to change a Pro Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Pro Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Pro status and the benefits that come with it.
Bidderjob Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Bidderjob Terms of Service.
- Project Milestones:
- Custom Offers above $100 may include up to three project milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
- A milestone is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the order will be stopped and all further milestones will be cancelled.
- Once a milestone is delivered, Buyers may choose to either continue with the order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the order. Please note that if you choose to stop the order, the current delivered milestone will not be cancelled.
- A Bidderjob Studio allows certain Sellers to collaborate with each other and offer Buyers a multi-service Gig (a "Studio Gig").
- Studio Lead: Certain selected Sellers may lead and operate Bidderjob Studios as Studio Leads. Studio Leads are chosen manually by Bidderjob through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and more. The Studio Lead is responsible for inviting all Studio Members and managing all incoming Orders, from communicating with the Buyer, through handling any required revisions and until the final delivery. The Studio Lead can also remove Studio Members from Studio Gigs at any time. With respect to open Orders, however, Studio Members can be removed by Customer Support only.
- Studio Members: A Studio Lead can invite other Sellers who were also chosen by Bidderjob to be eligible for Studios collaboration (each, a "Studio Member") to join their Studio Gig and be assigned to a specific service. Studio Members can ask to be removed from a Studio Gig at any time.
- Studio Gigs: A Studio Gig provides a bundle of services (from two services and up to five) within one Gig. A Studio Gig’s minimum price is US$100. As Studio Gig is comprised of several services, every service includes its own pricing, pricing factors, and a Studio Member / Lead that is accountable for such service, all of which is defined by the Studio Lead when creating the Studio Gig. Bidderjob Studios may also offer Custom Offers.
- Limitations: Each Bidderjob Studio has one Studio Lead. Similarly, a Studio Lead may not operate more than one Bidderjob Studio. A Bidderjob Studio can offer up to five Studio Gigs, each comprised of up to four Studio Members in addition to the Studio Lead. Studio Members may not be assigned to more than three Studio Gigs.
- Studio Gig Reviews: Studio Gig Buyers are able to leave a public review on the Studio Gig as if it were a regular Gig. The public buying rating & review is linked to and visible on the Studio Gig page, the Bidderjob Studio itself (studio page), as well as all Studio Members and Studio Lead of that Bidderjob Studio.
- Revenues: Bidderjob accredits the Studio Members and Studio Lead only when the entire order is completed. Studio Members should note that an Order may be cancelled due to reasons that are beyond their control (a malperformance of another Studio Member for example). If an order is cancelled for any reason, the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Bidderjob Balance. As with any other Order, Revenues are only made available for withdrawal by the Studio Members following a safety clearance period of either 14 or 7 days after the Order is marked as Complete, depending on the Studio Lead’s Level Status or classification (Level 1, Top Rated, Pro, etc.).
- Bidderjob Anywhere is a feature that allows Sellers to send Custom Offers outside of Bidderjob.
- Services offered through Bidderjob Anywhere must comply with our Terms of Service.
- Users accessing and purchasing from a Bidderjob Anywhere offer that are not already members of Bidderjob, will be required to register with Bidderjob to create an order.
- Sellers are required to deliver proof of completion of services in the order page. Please see our Orders section for further details.
- Communication for handling orders should be performed on Bidderjob, through the order page. Users who engage and communicate off of Bidderjob will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Eligible Gigs have the option to use Stock Images.
- “Stock Images” is a Gig Extra that allows Sellers to choose from an exclusive catalog of images as part of the final delivery of work.
- Sellers earn 25% of revenue from the Stock Images Extra, for completed orders only.
- Important: Each selected Stock Image is authorized for a one time use. The selected image is integrated with the delivered work only and not as a stand-alone or for recurring use. Sellers are unauthorized to share the original image file with the Buyer or any third party.
- Important: If you cancel an order that includes a Stock Image, the usage of that Stock Image will be cancelled as well and you will no longer be able to use the Stock Image Extra on the same order.
- All Stock Images are licensed , who has full ownership and copyrights to the Stock Images provided on Bidderjob and shall be responsible for all Stock Images and their quality.
- When using Stock Images, you represent and warrant the following:
- You may not sell, modify, re-use, re-sell, distribute, display, reproduce or make any other use of the Stock Images.
- Stock Image(s) may not be used:
- on a stand-alone basis with no other content;
- for pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful purposes;
- as templates used to create multiples copies of the same Gig;
- for the purpose of enabling file-sharing of the image file; or
- in logos, trademarks, services marks or any other branding or identifiers.
- If Stock Images featuring individuals is used in connection with a sensitive, unflattering or controversial subject, you must include a statement that the image is used for illustrative purposes only and the individual is a model.
- You may not activate the “right-click” function in Stock Images, remove any metadata in Stock Images, or reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Stock Image(s) to enable the download or use Stock Images on a stand-alone basis.
- No ownership or copyrights to Stock Images are granted to you.
- Users can contact Bidderjob customer support department
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on Bidderjob are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Gigs, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Gigs that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Gig only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Gigs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- Bidderjob does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.